The Bachelor Degree in Marketing and Public Relations is an undergraduate Degree that aims to equip candidates with understanding of fundamental marketing and public relations principles to be able to apply them to organizations in the private, public as well as Not-ForProfit sectors.
As compared to other similar programmes that other colleges and universities are offering, the Bachelor of Marketing and Public Relations will combine much of the taught theory whilst at the same time relating that theory to the ever-changing market environment so as to effectively equip the professionals with knowledge that will transform their organizations. The programme strives to prepare students to be inquisitive about the market environment, adventurous in understanding risk and adaptable to new market challenges and opportunities.
By the end of the programme, graduates will be able to provide added value to their organizations and consumers with creativity, innovation, knowledge and leadership.
The Course Duration is for 4 (Four) Years
Who is the Programme for?
- Marketing and PR practitioners who want to sharpen marketing and PR Skills Managers of Small Business
- Individuals who wish to acquire Marketing & Public Relations Skills
Admission requirements for this degree programme are as follows:
- A Full MSCE with at most 6 credits including: Mathematics, English and any two Business studies or Science subjects.
- GCSE –A –Level, One A level pass
- Mature Entry - MSCE or its equivalent and a Diploma plus 2 years post qualification experience in a Business Environment.
Mode of Delivery
The programme is offered on:
- Full Time
- Block Release
- Extended Week-End